1st July

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Its tomorrow!!!!!! :D :D

Shame our local pub's closed for a month because it was flooded, or i'd be round there every night, taking in the smoke-free atmosphere :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Crafty said:
Its tomorrow!!!!!! :D :D

Shame our local pub's closed for a month because it was flooded, or i'd be round there every night, taking in the smoke-free atmosphere :LOL:

You wont be able to get in through the piles of cigarette butts blocking the doorway. :D

Well i'm going out tonight so i can smoke my face off for the last time :LOL:
From tomorrow a pint will never be the same :(

Yeah but at least I won't come in smelling like an ashtray after a night out

Sponsored Links
Since the smoking ban came in in Wales, I've stopped that stupid 'only smoke when i'm drinking' thing and 3 of my mates (heavy smokers) have quit! Seems that if you're not surrounded by smokers then you forget about smoking.

For the first week, there were a few of the regulars at my local who just plain forgot about the ban and lit up (old habits) but other than that, no real worries.

Shares in patio heaters and awnings have shot throught the roof tho! :LOL:

Looks loke its mi last havanna cigar in public for a while what a shait hole this uk is.

im so looking forward to it.

I used to smoke and when I look back at how selfish I was it makes me cringe with shame.

i was speaking to my paving supplier and he said theyve had a lot of orders for paving to pubs etc.....shame i didnt think about that one. Still roll on smoke free cafes and restaurants :D

IMO, they should have introduced the ban in winter. Nobody wants to have a cold pint outside in the freezing cold. A LOT more people would quit straight away this way, as they dont want to sit in the cold! ;)

Bet you all the smokers are indulging in their last Hurrah tonight, down at the pubs............ :LOL:

Crafty said:
IMO, they should have introduced the ban in winter. Nobody wants to have a cold pint outside in the freezing cold. A LOT more people would quit straight away this way, as they dont want to sit in the cold! ;)

Maybe we could arrange for it to rain tomorow?

So with the late opening hours now, what happens at midnight in pubs? Is all smoking instantly banned or does it not count until opening time tomorrow?

Sponsored Links
Back