A good BG Job.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A couple of pics of an installation by BG. We were called to carry out a powerflush. Elbow off top of cylinder pipe bent down and gate valve. Nice. Needless to say we altered the pipe to rise instead of fall and removed the gate valve. Quality assured???

15-03-06_1153.jpg

15-03-06_1154.jpg

Sponsored Links
Would say that the gate valve is considerably older than that cylinder.

BG at ats best.

Just a quickie for all you who shamed me for the repair on the sooty.......once the HSE was threatened BG paid for the repair.....

They paid well; and have offered to beat my price on installation and that includes a hob installl. (bad news as I can service 5 boilers and make the same)

Shame on you pesimist's (sic)

David

Soggy_weetabix said:
BG at ats best.

Just a quickie for all you who shamed me for the repair on the sooty.......once the HSE was threatened BG paid for the repair.....

They paid well; and have offered to beat my price on installation and that includes a hob installl. (bad news as I can service 5 boilers and make the same)

Shame on you pesimist's (sic)

David

They always will David it is more economically viable than losing time over arguing, to lose one engineer alone for a hse inteview costs the business about 500.00, plus a couple of inspectors and managers. I believe that thread where you got pulled up was over modifying a gas component which was wrong not for riddoring an id appliance due to lack of servicing which was right although totally unprovable.

That is a bad cylinder install though...good job that one didn't pick up a spot check.

Sponsored Links
BG..................French Letter........... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:WHY THE F`in HELL did YOU FIX their BODGE for them :evil: :evil: I`d send the pics to every trade mag published :idea:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back