A system fault has occurred

H

Hardus

Oh woe is me.

My system was working, then, suddenly, out of the blue, a fault occurred.

Why has a fault occurred when the system was working perfectly for absolutely ages without any faults (until the recent fault occurred)?

How long do systems work without faults? Can the fault be fixed? Will I ever have a working system again? What if I fix it and then another fault occurs? Do I need to replace the system?

(I'm not a plumber).

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If you were a real person and not a wind up then you would have defined your "system".

Agile said:
If you were a real person and not a wind up then you would have defined your "system".
Just because there's a big key inserted in my back doesn't mean I'm not a real person, Giuseppe! :cry:

But Hardus decodes to Softus!

What decodes to Softon?

You need your system fault repairing ASAP to stop you from being cold.

1. Because nothing lasts forever and some things wear out
2. They work without faults until the moment they get a fault then they become faulty
3. Probably. depends what the fault is.
4. Probably. depends what the fault is and if you get it fixed
5. Then you will have another fault to repair.
6. British gas answer = Yes. Anybody else the answer is maybe but only if the fault cant be fixed

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back