Alpha 240e parts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning

My Alpha boiler needs a new hot water diaphram. Does anyone know where I can find the part number so I can order one?

Also, I would not normally consider tinkering with a boiler, however it does look a fairly straightforward part to take out and pop another one in again. Is this a foolish thing to consider??? Probably a stupid question!!!

Thanks
Simon

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
the baxi 105e uses same bits and they are cheaper not sure of part number though

Very easy to change

isolate cold water supply to boiler, undo front small tube on top but not back one. Remove microswitch. Undo cheese head screws all round outside of brass housing, get ready to catch springs, tap brass housing with hammer until it lets go and flies across the room. Replace diaphragm and pushrod seal provided in kit and lubricate with patent tube supplied in kit (or spittle).

Rewind above. Nioce hot water, no drip.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back