Alpha CB24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey Im so cold :p
I have an Alpha CB24 boiler and the pressure valve is at zero. Both the lights are flashing alternativatly which means(from the manual) that we need to repressure it. In the manual it says "Connec the filling loop between the connections provided. Open filling loop valves and allow needle to rush to green band."

Any1 got any ideas?
Thanks in advance, Simon

Sponsored Links
I have yes but i cant find anything. I have found the filling loop which has a little blue switch on, but i cannot find the valves??

Look directly underneath boiler, center pipe is mains in, valve to rear, loop fits to right , onto heating return.

Sponsored Links
I also have an alpha cb24 and directly under boiler there is a filling loop which has 2 valves on it,1 at each end of loop,i have to turn one half a turn to open loop and the other is pressured so i have to push and hold untill needle at required pressure,not sure if this helps..
just out of interest do you have a working room stat or does your boiler just run off stats on front panel???

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back