Americans buying our petrol

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Motorists were warned last night that petrol prices seem certain to pass £1 a litre within days after Hurricane Katrina wiped out many of the oil refineries on the US Gulf coast.
As US oil companies bought up 20 shiploads of European petrol yesterday, the wholesale price of petrol on the Rotterdam spot market soared to a record of $855 a tonne (more than $100 a barrel), up more than 20% in two days and something experts said would feed through to the forecourt within days.

Oh my god the americans are buying up all our petrol and the hurricane season has only just started.

Time to get the bike out :eek:

Sponsored Links
It is a terrible disaster, probably thousands of people dead. There is raping, pillaging and murder going on with humans-turned-ferrel.

And on the news? Some fat pr*ck in another state moaning because his petrol was costing a bit more, and some thick b*tch saying "but there will be thousands of cars that we can't afford to run"... :mad: :rolleyes:

Get a sense of proportion, and TRY WALKING you big fat tart. :rolleyes:

If this is what happens when they get a temporary glitch in the supply, what will happen once the oil runs out? I hope the US government ponders this and rethinks their stance on oil usage...

Come on you fuel cells! :LOL:

she was large boned cant you see that
granted her bones would make t rex look anorexic but fat oh my no

fuel costs are a joke the biggest clowns are us we let them shaft us as and when they want THEY being the government taxing us to death *******

some time soon we may have to resort to civil unrest to let them know what we want

unrest in the form of filling up and paying only for the cost of fuel no tax some one has to come up with this idea sometime i would do it if more would

aa and rac are not the voice of the motorist no one is where is our voice

Listening and seeing the reports on how the way the inferstructure has all boken down and the way they are behaving i think is a mirror image of how they portrayed Americans in those films from 20-30 years ago like--

Assult on precinct 13

Gangs of newyork

Zombie dawn of the dead etc etc etc

Sponsored Links
reminds me abit of Orson Welles radio play.
"On October 30th, 1938, the United States experienced mass hysteria--most pronounced on the east coast in New York and New Jersey--in response to a radio broadcast put on by Orson Welles "War of the Worlds" "

They can afford Shock+ Awe. And Space Shuttles........Can they help their own :?: Maybe it`s because they`re Southern+ Poor :?: There`s a Very thin line between "Civilised" and feral.

Nige F said:
They can afford Shock+ Awe. And Space Shuttles.

No money left for river defences or emergency contingency planning. The flood defence budget for New Orleans has been cut every year since Bush came to power, despite warnings that this would happen eventually.

Nah, it's fine, all the ones stuck are either black, hispanic or poor. So they don't count ! I love america it sucks.

What you say makes me wonder whether the emergency services would have moved faster if the victims trapped and stranded had been the wealthier residents of the city.

Bush has his head so far up his own butt that he cannot help his own country in time of great need.

But somehow he can afford to send 1000's of troops to "eye-rack" (is that a new optician's opened by Tie Rack?) to save all their oil.

Glad to see he's got his priorities well and truly sorted.

It must be a great comfort to stricken folk in New Orleans that he flew by the other day in his 747, making an especially low pass, while at the same time imploring US citizens not to use gasoline.....(presumably so he can stick it in his Jumbo..... (Jumbo what?, you might ask!)

can I just say even the US republicans ,bushs party are disgusted with the lil no brained monkey ar*eholes efforts ....everyone hates him now bet micheal moores laughing now ..

Sponsored Links
Back