Amnesty for illegal immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Do you think it's a good idea? If so - why?

Does it send out the right message that you can come here illegally and hang around long enough and you'll be accepted?

Will it simply attract another wave?

joe

Sponsored Links
can someone lend me a fiver for a 4 pack of super, and i will cut your lawn free off charge,

This has been covered before, joe, and explained to you before.

You didn't agree with it then, and I doubt you'll agree with it now.

You're just trying to start up your usual racist sh*t-stirring.

Sponsored Links
Nothing to do with racism. Will you PLEEZZE look up what the word means?

And no it hasn't been covered before as the proposal has only just surfaced.

So what are your thoughts then?

joe

It hasn't been discussed before.

joe

before you go on a tangent about illegal immigrants....might I suggest just for an exercise....pretend you are from another country and are trying to visit the UK.....possibly in a permanent way. :mad:

I have nothing against anyone coming to britain as long as they are prepared to contribute something, I have been brought up understanding that the word "illegal" though means exactly that, if I go out and commit a crime, it is considered to be illegal, and would if found guilty would be punished and even go to prison, depending on the seriousness of the crime.

But I am confused as to why the term illegal immigrant does not fall under the same category, surely if you enter Britain illegally, then you are breaking the law. ??

Confused....

as they are prepared to contribute something,

You need 2 10 page forms for that.
We have the same prob here in my country. Infuriating as it is.....if I were to look at what is involved in coming here to work, live, etc....it's pretty simple and straightforward...of course the down side is that it is too simple. I earn a wage, support myself, am law abiding and cant understand why I'm having trouble just to visit. (the UK) while there is a influx of those who do not seem to care about the law. :rolleyes:

Are you telling me that it is straightforward and simple to enter the US, I think not, especially after 911, they even sent Cat Stevens back !!! (sorry Yousef Islam)

semi-acoustic said:
Are you telling me that it is straightforward and simple to enter the US, I think not, especially after 911, they even sent Cat Stevens back !!! (sorry Yousef Islam)

I stand corrected (shame on me) :oops:

If I didnt have a problem with breaking the law (which I do), I can understand why so many people bypass the 'right way'. The things we take for granted....like our freedom. Don't get me wrong, It doesnt make it right... :confused:

am law abiding and cant understand why I'm having trouble just to visit. (the UK) while there is a influx of those who do not seem to care about the law. icon_rolleyes.gif

now why would you want to visit the uk ?? ;)

now why would you want to visit the uk ??

the big sky

;)

plus ya never know.....i might find Mr Right (coz he aint here, that's for sure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back