Another question-caravan painting

23 Nov 2006
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Now I have the sorted my paint to use, Tekaloid 819 undercoat with Tekaloid 318 top coat. I do have an quality brush but would an better result be had with an roller? if so which type of roller please.
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local