Anyone been to Cuba

B

BOB.DOLE

Im off to cuba in a few weeks as anyone been their and have you any tips
like car rental, where can i find the best deal etc....

Sponsored Links
A friend of mine went there a few months ago and had a wonderful time!

But then she is female and loves dancing and other activities!

Dont spend much time going to meet the President as I understand he is recouperating from hospitalisation.

Tony

I suppose Gary is letting you use his old place?

Sponsored Links
solo said:
I suppose Gary is letting you use his old place?

i am going to a wedding their solo i am not a pedo as you surjest.
does going on hol to cuba make me a pedo solo what a crettin you are.

Aaaahh! Did my little jibe hurt Blub? Didn't realise you were such a sensitive soul, what with the way you usually like to dish it out and all. I'll try to pay a bit more consideration to your feelings next time. Do you want a tissue?

Because its very cheap and the people are so friendly and like to enjoy themselves with music, dancing and good food and lots of drinks it has become a popular venue for romantic weddings.

I wish I had been invited !

Tony

Isn't Cuba a dangerous place to visit? :eek:

Probably the last place I would want to go to as well as the other South American countries.

Stick to Blackpool BOB :LOL:

My old drinking buddy tommy=horror,
he went to Cuba an loved it ,it is a very poor country though an he was always tipping everyone ,as a working class bloke he felt quite awful at the poverty .....
places to go with a Jineteras (refer to any Cuban female that accompanies a tourist in the hopes of being taken out to places they can otherwise never afford )in Havana....

there are no strip clubs ,t*tty bars, massage parlours ,if you want them go to Bpool ,lol

go here Tarara Marina an try some swordfish/marlin seaboat fishing ...some great scuba diving trips there ...

GUANABO beach ..

go to the cigar factory tour ,

nightlife
WILD BILL’S HAVANA PUB
Atelier
Bar Colonial 1830

Amistad

Who is Mod 3 ???

This is a very interesting and useful web site for anyone wanting to learn about the country.

The original posted link was to the fourth heading under "more" which shows something, and then something else when you scroll down. This may be something if an initial shock but helps to put it into perspective!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Back