Anyone recommend any "must do's" in Magaluf?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Off to Magaluf on Thurday for 5 days for some geezer's 40th birthday - there's about 40 blokes going.:eek:

Sponsored Links
40 blokes walk into a bar - i can see the management smiling already!

Don't think we'll all be sticking together. Should be fun though. One of the guys going is a landlord and we're meeting at his pub at 4am for the coach to the airport. I can't drink at that time in the morning - it's gotta be about 11am before I could even think of entertaining a beer.
What I'm not looking forward to is the aroma in the room in the morning. Blokes and beer = farts

Sponsored Links
How dare you suggest such a thing markie! :eek: I'm on trust here. The wife has been good enough not to kick up a fuss about me going. She said I could go as long I was a good boy while I was there. Bless. :cool:

gcol said:
How dare you suggest such a thing markie! :eek: I'm on trust here. The wife has been good enough not to kick up a fuss about me going. She said I could go as long I was a good boy while I was there. Bless. :cool:
ohh u fell for it

she will be haveing a lasses hol very very soon u watch :LOL:

hey seniorita wanna back rub

markie said:
gcol

If the role was reversed would you let your wife go on hen night for 5 days, :LOL:
Nope, but she's not the type that would go and leave her small child anyway. (the kid, not me before you say :p )

gcol said:
Off to Magaluf on Thurday for 5 days for some geezer's 40th birthday - there's about 40 blokes going.:eek:

Yeah, fly home!

Sponsored Links
Back