Aren't people odd

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have you noticed the number of people that post here for help and as soon as you ask them questions or even offer a solution coupled with a question or two, they disappear, never to be heard from again. :confused:

Or maybe its just my posts... So if you want to make someone disappear get hem to put a post on here and i'll answer it :p

Sponsored Links
yes ive noticed aswell :cry:

i am shure a percentage find the site ask a question and forget how to get back on or loose the site for good :D :D :D :D
i am shure no one means to be disrespectfull and just egnore us when we take the time to answer their questions

and if they are too lazy to say thank you they are a shower off lazy b*st*ds :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: only kidding but of course a thank you is realy appreciated :rolleyes:

nstreet said:
Have you noticed the number of people that post here for help and as soon as you ask them questions or even offer a solution coupled with a question or two, they disappear, never to be heard from again. :confused:

yes, its very annoying, so are the people who do not search to see if the question has been asked before and so post a question they think is unique to them.
Then there are the people that do not tell you what they did prior to their question.
Not to mention people who obviously do not read the rules

moderator said:
yes, its very annoying, so are the people who do not search to see if the question has been asked before and so post a question they think is unique to them.
Then there are the people that do not tell you what they did prior to their question.

to be fair though newbies as we all were at some stage find it all a bit daunting and may not see all the features

as for the rules are you suggesting the average person can remember them all :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: i cant ;)

Sponsored Links
I think some people are embarrassed that the answer to their question is often very simple.

moderator said:

Especially about render............... :eek:

I think we must not forget that not all 'visitors' of this site get into this as much as some of us do :) (Some do have a life :D )
Some people find this site, aks their question, get an answer and are gone: that's the Internet era for you: search and find.
Do you ever thank Google,Yahoo, Ask-Jeeves, MSN etc??

Just kidding (well, not completely) and I do 'hate' it also when someone whos question I've answered doesn't come back to tell the result, cause I would like to know if it worked out properly :rolleyes:

Whilst agreeing with most of the above, I have recently seen replies to a newcomers questions that were so abrupt and useless that I don't blame them for not returning!

Even if they haven't phrased their question 'properly' or haven't read the rules or done a search there's no need to be rude to them (IMHO).

Fair enough.

I have been guilty for that on one occasion (x-th question on same subject, had had a bad 'hair-day' and I just blew my top off I'm afraid:cool: )

i have only once or twice put a condecending answer to a question about knocking a chimny down he wanted to knock it down from the bottom

i said somthing like dont be stupid what do you think is holding it up

i read it back felt so small and appologised
not everybodys mind works in a logical way so we must make allowances

but a thank you would be nice :rolleyes: :D

Ah but BeegAl, life gets confusing ... I mean, your legs start at the bottom and grow down ... :confused: :confused: :eek:

aaahhh except on a leggy lass where they definatly go all the way up to the bum
it may be the same with the lads but i dont look ;)

Legs eleven or diyknot .. the bu##ers start at the bottom and grow down.
Funny thing BA .. I, unusually, watched 'Monarch of the Glen' on Sunday, two, ahem, older chicks there were turning a fair old ankle or two !! Susie Hampshire forever Fleur Forsythe of the saga.. class is definitely Class, at 68 yrs young.
Have GB not produced the finest actress / babes on the planet ??? :D :D

Am I flaming odd, or wot??

Sponsored Links
Back