atag

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anyone had any dealings with them apparently if you turn off power to boiler you will have to wait up to 27 mins for it to work & if system water is over-pressurised & goes to 2.8 bar it stops working. I have heard that there is only 1 guy in the country who works for them

Sponsored Links
weareleeds said:
anyone had any dealings with them apparently if you turn off power to boiler you will have to wait up to 27 mins for it to work & if system water is over-pressurised & goes to 2.8 bar it stops working. I have heard that there is only 1 guy in the country who works for them

There's 5 works for us :LOL:

Yes to your question, the boiler goes through a diagnostic sequence every time the power is interupted.

Sorry to but in

DIA what are these like for servicing fault finding etc, as I aint lock horns with one yet and I know a large installation firm in my area is whacking em in and it will be left to muggins to sort out their cock ups

Any tips?

corgiman said:
Sorry to but in

DIA what are these like for servicing fault finding etc, as I aint lock horns with one yet and I know a large installation firm in my area is whacking em in and it will be left to muggins to sort out their cock ups

Any tips?

Haven't a clue personnally speaking :oops: Thats why we have service engineers. Fault finding is all self diagnostic, the prog tells you the fault and the state prior to the fault, etc

Sponsored Links
cool thanks for that

what are they to install? have you had problems with em?

Installation is simple enough, bit heavy for me though and needs another pair of hands.

Commission I don't do :oops: as you need an electronic's degree in rocket science. Takes a good couple of hours if you know the product, but after that the Brain takes full control.

I have several manuals in pdf if you want to amuse yourself on week.

Again Nice one can you email them to me

its only a matter of time before the missing links that install em pass oneover to me?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back