Attn Moderator or Admin

B

Big_Spark

Hi Guys, you will be pleased to know this has nothing to do with the last 24 hours on here!! Phew I hear you say :D

In keeping with my change of login name on other sites, I have attempted to change my login name as I do not feel the FWL_Engineer login overly appropriate anymore as I resigned from Franklin-Wood and the Company no longer trades either.

The problem I have is that despite being able to change the name in my profile, it does not change wehn I submit it, I was wondering if there is a way to achieve this?

Sponsored Links
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
FWL_Engineer said:
Hi Guys, you will be pleased to know this has nothing to do with the last 24 hours on here!! Phew I hear you say :D

In keeping with my change of login name on other sites, I have attempted to change my login name as I do not feel the FWL_Engineer login overly appropriate anymore as I resigned from Franklin-Wood and the Company no longer trades either.

The problem I have is that despite being able to change the name in my profile, it does not change wehn I submit it, I was wondering if there is a way to achieve this?

i tried to change my name a few weeks ago but it wouldnt let me. any mods want to change my name aswell?

M

FWL_Engineer said:

i have emailed god for you, as it is an admin thing, the only way i know of is to press "Cancel my membership completely at the bottom of your profile settings

B

Big_Spark

Thanks for the reply Mod, appreciated, I hope the Admin God has a better solution than the extreme Deletion of account forcing a resubmission of membership..Not a desirable solution!

Sponsored Links
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
FWL_Engineer said:
Thanks for the reply Mod, appreciated, I hope the Admin God has a better solution than the extreme Deletion of account forcing a resubmission of membership..Not a desirable solution!

worried about losing your post count?!

admin should be able to change the names

DIYnot

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello FWL & andrew2022,

If you want your username changed then if you email the new name to me at [email protected] and I will endeavour to change them,

Cheers
DIYnot :D

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
DIYnot said:
Hello FWL & andrew2022,

If you want your username changed then if you email the new name to me at [email protected] and I will endeavour to change them,

Cheers
DIYnot :D

i think ill just stick with my current name for now, since i cant think of anything better to change it to ATM. but thanx anyway