Attn Moderator or Admin

B

Big_Spark

Hi Guys, you will be pleased to know this has nothing to do with the last 24 hours on here!! Phew I hear you say :D

In keeping with my change of login name on other sites, I have attempted to change my login name as I do not feel the FWL_Engineer login overly appropriate anymore as I resigned from Franklin-Wood and the Company no longer trades either.

The problem I have is that despite being able to change the name in my profile, it does not change wehn I submit it, I was wondering if there is a way to achieve this?
 
Sponsored Links
Joined
14 Sep 2004
Messages
3,971
Reaction score
2
Country
United Kingdom
FWL_Engineer said:
Hi Guys, you will be pleased to know this has nothing to do with the last 24 hours on here!! Phew I hear you say :D

In keeping with my change of login name on other sites, I have attempted to change my login name as I do not feel the FWL_Engineer login overly appropriate anymore as I resigned from Franklin-Wood and the Company no longer trades either.

The problem I have is that despite being able to change the name in my profile, it does not change wehn I submit it, I was wondering if there is a way to achieve this?

i tried to change my name a few weeks ago but it wouldnt let me. any mods want to change my name aswell?
 
M

moderator

FWL_Engineer said:
The problem I have is that despite being able to change the name in my profile, it does not change wehn I submit it, I was wondering if there is a way to achieve this?

i have emailed god for you, as it is an admin thing, the only way i know of is to press "Cancel my membership completely at the bottom of your profile settings
 
B

Big_Spark

Thanks for the reply Mod, appreciated, I hope the Admin God has a better solution than the extreme Deletion of account forcing a resubmission of membership..Not a desirable solution!
 
Sponsored Links
Joined
14 Sep 2004
Messages
3,971
Reaction score
2
Country
United Kingdom
FWL_Engineer said:
Thanks for the reply Mod, appreciated, I hope the Admin God has a better solution than the extreme Deletion of account forcing a resubmission of membership..Not a desirable solution!

worried about losing your post count?!

admin should be able to change the names
 

DIYnot

Staff member
Joined
17 Aug 2001
Messages
2,514
Reaction score
604
Country
United Kingdom
Hello FWL & andrew2022,

If you want your username changed then if you email the new name to me at [email protected] and I will endeavour to change them,

Cheers
DIYnot :D
 
Joined
14 Sep 2004
Messages
3,971
Reaction score
2
Country
United Kingdom
DIYnot said:
Hello FWL & andrew2022,

If you want your username changed then if you email the new name to me at [email protected] and I will endeavour to change them,

Cheers
DIYnot :D

i think ill just stick with my current name for now, since i cant think of anything better to change it to ATM. but thanx anyway
 

Similar threads

Top