"Back to wall" close-coupled toilet - relocate wat

27 May 2012
Reaction score
United Kingdom
SWMBO wants one like this:


However, the water inlet currently comes out of the wall about 25cm to the right of centre. Am I supposed to relocate it to be inside the walls of the loo - i.e. probably no more than 10cm off centre?

I've seen a few with a notch to let a flexible pipe through, but only from the left - is that expected? Or can someone point me towards one that has the notch on the right? I've tried asking at some bathroom places but they've not been much use.
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links