Bang

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Saw a cracker today got the scaffolders in to set up for a loft conversion I'm starting next week.
The scaffolder shouts to his labourer chuck us up a 21 the labourer picks up the end of the pole lying on the lawn and pushes it up.Straight into the electric cables BANG sparks everywhere all the electricity to the street knocked out.Luckily he had the end jammed in the lawn, said he only felt a light tingle.
My labourer then puts his foot through the landing ceiling(luckily its coming down anyway)
My customer must think we're a right bunch of clowns.

Sponsored Links
I watched this topic with interest.

I could see for ages there was a zero against this post and having read it, that the only reply was blindingly obvious: just wanted to see who would have the guts to post first!

Actually, my money was on Breezer, but you got there first, Ban! Congrats! E-mail me for your prize of a mouldy bag of maltesers dating from 1977.

Sponsored Links
wish me luck lads the roofs comming of today anything could happen!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back