Basic/Simple sliding door for ensuite

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking for help/solution/guidance (anything!) on how to choose and install a sliding door for an ensuite.

The opening is actually not a conventional door shaped opening, it has a curved top.

Looking for help with which system to use and I am not looking to spend too much. The wall however does have the centre beam and obviously a skirt board at the bottom, so the door will need to have space to run in front of this.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
You want a sliding door across an arched doorway? will look pants.

Mmm it is an arched doorway, but its only a small ensuite and any solution is better than what it is now...

exposed opening with the toilet in full view to the bedroom.

Sponsored Links
how about using a double opening door if u need to save space when opening. or putting a square frame in.

Surely a double opening door would be using more space, as it comes out. With a single sliding door, it won't protrude too much.

I really don't mind having a curve top, just wanting to have a door, whilst I'm sitting on the toilet!!! lol

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back