baxi bahama 100 boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Baxi Bahama 100 Boiler

Boiler will not ignite, power on green light ok
Tried to reset button 23 in manual no sound or any clicking sound
When tiring to ignite
Turn hot water on and boiler tries to fire up but shuts down as their is no ignition
Had front cover off,checked all electrical connections ok

Is the problem with the NAC Ignition unit part number 240944
Or electrode burner 241141
Or could it be EFD Board 241187

Or could the fault be with the flow switch 241159

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

E-mail [email protected]

Sponsored Links
Do you have a gas supply elsewhere, and does that work e.g. hob, fire ?
kevlofty said:
...Turn hot water on and boiler tries to fire up but shuts down as there is no ignition...
What do you see/hear which tells you it is trying to fire? Do you hear the fan running up to speed? Do you hear the pressure switch clicking (once)? Do you hear the spark generator clicking?

Does it repeat the ignition sequence before shutting down on error?

if you have no fan or pump sounds like flow switch.this a very coomon fault on this boiler.they are a cheap fix about £20 peter

Hi there to anyone who can possibly help me with the above problem
The problem is:
swith on the power on boiler, select domestic hot water, the boiler tries to fire up but shuts down and the flame failure indicator light comes on. I hear the fan running up to speed, can hear the spark generator clicking and can see there is ignition, but looks like no gas come out. How can I solute it?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back