Baxi boiler 105e,whineing pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have the above boiler which keeps us as warm as a bug in a rug, BUT boy does it make an irritating noise. Its like a whining/humming. i've traced it back to the pump,but im no plumber. The systems 6 months old,and woks fine.Im toying with the idea of getting ear defenders, any ideas?

john.

Sponsored Links
I had a similar problem, was due to limescale build up in the system, make sure you have some pretection in the water.

If the system is only six months old why aren't you getting onto the guy that fitted it ??????

In time i will, but it would be nice to know what the problem may be, before he/she arrives. You never know it be a common problem.

Sponsored Links
105's have a common fault, a large number od them went out of the factory in italy with the wrong o ring inin the divertor valve. if the boiler has only been in 6 months you need tocall out the Heatem (baxi service devision) i have changed loads of these and it is easily sorted, but you do need to know what your doing try contacting (www.heateam.co.uk)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back