Baxi Combi 100HE plus..HW demand on constant??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening fellas.

I'm rubbish on these boilers, only ever see one now and again.

The hot water demand light is on all the time even with the DHW flow switch disconnected and the pre heat disabled.

As the boiler thinks there is a demand for HW the diverter is sat in HW position.

I think it's the board unless anyone knows of any weird querky faults on this model.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
I think you need Baxpoti, because from your description I would also assume it is the PCB. I usually refuse to look at these boilers. More trouble than its worth unless you know them inside out. I even refused to service a Potty Promax today for the same reason :rolleyes:

Cheers gas...don't see much of baxpoti these days.

Maybe he has got him self a life unlike us bunch of sad ****s. :oops:

Sponsored Links
Its the board.

Re solder the board. Weld the case together and go!

No, seriously replace the board.
And try not (if you ever service them) to stop the heat ex dust getting in your lungs. Quite painfull.

An awful boiler!

David

I think it is the board. I've even told the bloke its the board.

The last "engineer" fit him a new diverter valve and pump????

Still here, just a lot less time on my hands and Spain was very hot!

Check the date on your new PCB and look for K5,K6 or K8 on the yellow label... don't ask!

Cheers guys.

Fit a new pcb(control box) this morning, all now working ok.(maybe i'm not as rubbish on these as i thought :LOL: )

Baxpoti...glad to see you are still here to dig us out of a hole now and again :LOL:

Whats this yellow label /date code thing about (for future reference)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back