baxi solo WM 50/4 pf on/off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Baxi solo fires and ignites ok. Burner comes on for about 30 seconds then cuts off. It does this all times on/ off. Both gas and pilot solenoid functions ok. Is there a way of faulting the Boilerstat. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Easy to check a thermostat with a multimeter - its just an ordinary one. A neon screwdriver would do at a pinch.

Thankyou for your prompt reply gents...The fan was changed in sep last year. By fan switch do you mean the air presure switch?... ..Regarding the thermostat is there a way to tell that it is stuck on overheat thus telling the solenoid to cutt off via the pcb. I have stuck a multimeter and it reads ok. What about the PCB? how could I disgnose?.

Sponsored Links
blocked pilot injector, pilot lights then main burner pilot shrinks (due to more gas going to main burner) off flame rectication electrode.stopping main burner, then starts ignition cycle again

requires corgi engineer

I thought 30 secs would be a bit long for that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back