BEKO Washing Machine drum bearing replacement.

dja

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone got any tips on replacement of the drum bearings on our BEKO Eco Care washing mashine. I've done similar jobs on other machines but would welcome advice on this model

Sponsored Links
Anyone anywhwere got any thoughts please.

Just thought I would bring this to the top of the pile, because I need to change mine.
Any tips or links to a repair manual please.

Depends on the model and year of manufacture the very early BEKO's had a tub front which clipped off and you could knock the bearings out the tub but they would be very old now and really not worth the effort. Now some models have a sealed tub which means you have to replace the tub assy complete and some have a split tub in which you would replace the rear tub half complete . post model details

Sponsored Links
On that model the outer tub splits apart you would need to replace the tub rear tub seal and possibly the inner drum if the shaft has signs of damage . the tub rear which contains the bearing is around £95 on its own

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back