Belfast Sink

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, my boyfriend is working on clearing out an old flat and they want to get rid of all the fittings so he has got a Belfast sink (which we can't have in our tiny tiny flat). Does anyone know where the best place to sell it is or how much I should ask for it?

Any help appreciated. :p

Jo

Sponsored Links
Local paper? Quite often free to advertise, and look to see if anyone else is selling to judge the price.

ebay.co.uk ?

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Sell it to me. About £5 to £10 seems about right. :LOL:

I got a Baby Belfast from a local reclaim place to use in the garden, you pay more for ones that can be used indoors but despite mione being perfect (from a school chemistry lab) I paid £15.
Sling it in the Loot for £35

I've put it on Ebay for £30, that seems about the going price, so far interest shown? NIL! :LOL:

Apart from this scam-like email received this morning

Hello Seller,
I will like to purchase your (BELFAST SINK for sale) which is going for £,and i want you to understand that i have a business partner who is owin me sun amount of money also he have promiss me that is going to apy me back inform of cashier's check which the found is £3444and he have accpet that is going to send the check to you and i want to know if you accept check? if you do please kindly send the real name and address as you want to be on the check need.and your phone number ,so i will like you to know that i have my owner shipping agent company who is going to take care of the shipping of the bike

:eek:

jodenice
yeah you'd probably struggle to flog it, your best bet is the reclaim places - look in the yellow pages) . you'd probably get a fiver...ten max.
alternatively, stick it outside and chuck some compost and flowers in it.
:D

Yay! Just sold it on ebay for £35. And they are coming to lug it home! Thanks for all your help! Now I just need to get rid of my victorian toilet! (I think I might just throw it away)

Don't throw it away! I bought a belfast sink on Ebay, there are loads for sale! I missed out on 2.

Try www.periodproperty.co.uk. They have a selling section with loads of people who would love to buy and will travel!

Throwing away things like that is a crime!

You'd be suprised!

I bet if you put a posting on that property website (or better still, let people in the forum know, they're a lively lot) you'd get some response. If nothing, you'd gauge whether it's worth continuing to advertise.

As a dedicated e-bayer, I never bid for anything until the last minute in order not to put the price up. When I've sold things, you don't seem to get much interest until the last day or two, but you may find a lot of people are tracking your item, waiting to make a bid.

I'm going to see if anyone on that property.co.uk would be interested!

You don't have a belfast sink drainer do you?:cool:

Nah, I wish I did, one just sold for a fair amount on Ebay! Much more than my plain old belfast sink! OK I shall let people know about my victorian toilet and see what they say!

Jo

I've just put a posting on periodproperty.co.uk, stating if anyone's interested, I'll let you know.

All I need to know now is how to fit up the belfast sink I just bought!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back