Best cordless drill/driver for under £100

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, seeing as B&Q have a 20% sale on all power tools I wanted to finally get a cordless driver as I'm sick of my tiny cordless screwdriver dying on me after 5 minutes of use, and also get something more powerful!

Can anyone recommend one. I have seen a Bosch PSR 14.4VE2 with free accessory kit and a 1hr charger but only 1 battery (1.5ah). Will a 1.5ah battery die quickly, and what value battery is considered better if any?

Ideally I'd like 2 batteries though.

Sponsored Links
Bosch IME are decent mid range tools, long lasting and durable. Even if you had a 3Ah battery, having only one and a 1 hour charger can be a problem.

Thanks for the dewalt link thermo - I'm going to go for that once I can find a store to check how bulky it is compared with the Bosch versions. :)

Sponsored Links
I took advantage of the Bosch deal at B&Q and bought the model (at work so don't have the model number) with 2 batteries, 1 hour charger and no gimmicks for £63 all in.

Replaced my aging B&D model and it's brilliant. Battery charges in no time and lasts ages.

I got a combination pack with a Ryobi drill and jigsaw for around £80 if I recall. I've no complaints at all, they both work well.

RigidRaider said:
I got a combination pack with a Ryobi drill and jigsaw for around £80 if I recall. I've no complaints at all, they both work well.
simmilar to this rigid raider ;)

ok the circular saw on this one :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back