Best place to buy cheap fireplaces ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We are looking to replace our fireplace with a new one (wood or marble surround, gas fire etc) but we don't want to spend much as we will be moving in about a year. Can anyone reccommend a good place (either on the web or physical shop in the hampshire/surrey area) that is relatively cheap yet offers a good service ?
Thanks for your help

Sponsored Links
I'd look on eBay.co.uk - there are a number of bargains that come up - far cheaper thean the DIY stores - as well as reclamation merchants.

You can also search by distance from your location.

B&Q (www.diy.com) have some end of season bargain deals if you're quick (mostly in-store) but their prices start to go up again in the summer.

I picked up a "living flame" gas insert for my fireplace for £20 in my local B&Q by making them a stupid offer for one that was missing the "coals".

Regards

Paul

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back