Best program to copy your camcorder movies to CD/DVD

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Can anybody tell me the best program (possibly free) to edit my tapes from my camcorder and then put them on CD or DVD.

I have tried Windows Movie maker and I keep getting problems with it so I thought someone maybe able to tell me a better program.

Also Windows movie maker seems to be able to get an hour or more of film on a CD, what's going on there, I thought that to get a good quality film on to disk you would normally need a DVD ie like films you buy so how is it fitting on a CD with ease, am I getting a much worse quality or something? I really want the highest quality for my recording within reason.

Also Windows movie maker offers me all these different formats to save in, ie something to do with PAL gives me a file of about 1000MB whereas if I let it select best quality for file size it is giving me about 270MB, what difference is that making and what do I select to be able to play it back on a big TV in highest quality?

Any help appreciated.

Sponsored Links
it compacts it , it has to to change its file size.

shell out some money and get pinacle studio.

you get what yo pay for.

and i have pinca;lle studio, and it even controls my camcorder

Final Cut Pro

Only available on macs, really is the best software and is used across the industry.

Bear in mind that going for best quality output could be a waste of (disk) space, as the videos can only really be as good quality as the original source.

Sponsored Links
pirates of diynot :D :D :D

google bit tornado or bit torrent get free version then google torrents.

this will give you loads a site to visit such as isohunt mininova etc.

download

winrar... a must most p2p files are winrar pack
full version of bit tornado or torrent
nero for burning
any dvd allows direct copy of official dvds

google your own cam format adding convertor to it then look on torrent sites for the relevent program such as clone dvd win avi etc.

if you visit mininova and search through their files you will find most things you want and its all free and all illegal 100%.

tip stay off the prono its heavilly virused with trojans, worms back door stuff.

shiver me timbers pirates i say

Back