Bi fold custom size Door (internal for WC)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I cant for love, nor money, find a door to fit our downstairs WC.

It needs to be 68x 198 and has to be bi fold due to the small basin located on the wall opposite the door frame.

Has anyone got any contacts for custom made doors? I have tried a couple of companies with no response.

Sponsored Links
alexhayes said:
I cant for love, nor money, find a door to fit our downstairs WC.

It needs to be 68x 198 and has to be bi fold due to the small basin located on the wall opposite the door frame.

Has anyone got any contacts for custom made doors? I have tried a couple of companies with no response.

Why not open normal door outwards? Bifold doors are in my opinion a compromise - I am going to change the two we have in the house ASAP

alexhayes said:
I've cut my bi-fold door (eggbox type panel) down to 64cm for my cupboard, it can be done if you're careful by cutting the side off equal on both side if it's not too close to the moulding, then glue back the ex-wood into the new position.

just for reference do you remember where you got that door from?

sounds a plan, then once i have ruined the bi fold door, i`ll open the door the other way> still same problem exists of dodgy door sizes

Sponsored Links
alexhayes said:
just for reference do you remember where you got that door from?

sounds a plan, then once i have ruined the bi fold door, i`ll open the door the other way> still same problem exists of dodgy door sizes

Ordered ours from here - they do 27inch ones which I believe is what you are after?

http://www.door-warehouse.co.uk/bifold_doors.htm

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back