Bloody Apologists!!

B

Big_Spark

It's 60 years since Japan got Nuked, and the apologists are coming out of the woodwork giving it the "Poor Japanese, it was so horrible" bull.

My personal feeling is the bastards didn't get enough, we should have Nuked all their bloody cities.

They Butchered million in Manchuria, China, Indo China, The Phillipines, Indonesia and not forgetting the 920,000 Allied troops that were captured, and the 578,000 who failed to return due to their butchery..

As far as I am concerned the Japs are nothing more than murdering scum, they have never apologised for the Rape of Nanking or the genocide they committed all over the Pacific basin..

They can rot in hell as far as I am concerned.

Sponsored Links
Thank you for sharing that with us, we are most grateful.

As the saying goes, if you can't say anything nice about someone don't say anything, though sometimes I admit I forget.

oilman said:

As the saying goes, if you can't say anything nice about someone don't say anything, though sometimes I admit I forget.

Oilman, please tell me something the Japanese Nation has done for the world that can possibly excuse or make up for their butchery between 1931 and 1945?

Please remember that they captured some 314,000 BRITISH soldiers in WWII, only 123,000 returned, the rest died in the prison camps...

FWL_Engineer said:
Oilman, please tell me something the Japanese Nation has done for the world that can possibly excuse or make up for their butchery between 1931 and 1945?

Nintendo? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Igorian said:
FWL_Engineer said:

Is that supposed to be funny?

Try telling that to the Chinese, or the few survivors still alive that came out of the prison camps...

oilman said:

Dont wish to start a spat oilman but if you had the slightest idea of how offensive your comment is as it ridicules what that scum where really like.

They've apologised enough.

The Japanese PM apologised to British PoWs for the hardships they suffered in WW2, 5 or 6 years ago IIRC.

Since WW2 they have also made countless apologies for their behaviour in asian countries, and for their equivalent of the Joy Division.

They are also not allowed to participate in offensive military actions, and are only allowed to work in a defensive or peace-keeping role.

Now, the atrocities committed in the war, for instance the Nanking Massacre as you mentioned, were some of the most gory and debucherous acts and it is hard to forgive those responsible. However, those responsible are dead. Long dead. Not in power. Dead. Do you expect every new German Chancellor to apologise for the war and for the Holocaust? Of course not. Do you feel uneasy that Germany has a sizable armed forces? Probably not.

If you want Japan to apologise for Nanking now, then as a proudly-part-Welshman I want an apology from England regarding their actions against Wales and the Welsh people from the 13th century until the mid 20th-century. I also think all pagans are owed one from the Catholic Church regarding their backing of the holocaust of the pagan Britons in the Dark Ages.

The slave trade in centuries gone by was run largely by white Britons and West Africans. So, by your logic that means most white people and a sizable portion of black people in the UK today are responsible for the slave trade. But would you feel obliged to apologise for the actions of people 300 years ago, simply because they were of the same nationality as you are now?

I agree that people shouldn't moan about Hiroshima and Nagasaki: it is argued that ending the war then saved many more lives than the bombs killed. But in the same breath as telling them to stuff it up their a**e, I would also say that Japan has apologised enough. It's time to move on.

For chrissakes, the French sent their flagship to a Trafalgar celebration. :LOL:

FWL_Engineer said:
Igorian said:
FWL_Engineer said:

Is that supposed to be funny?

Try telling that to the Chinese, or the few survivors still alive that came out of the prison camps...

Yes, it was, but not in a critical way. I was just thinking, now we've dispersed with Muslims, we move swiftly on...

I agree, there is no excuse for the attrocities, but once again, do we blame an entire nation for those events?

Adam i understand what you are saying but----------

They tortured--they maimed--they ridiculed--they performed live experiments--they performed biological and nerve agent warfare tests--they executed--they forced prisoners to perform canabalism--they murdered constantly.

All this on prisoners of war and they got away with it because one they hadnt signed the Geneva convention and two the scientists were far advanced at bio/nerv agent warfare and they didnt get hung after the war because they went to Russia/America and Britain for their war programmes.

The people at that time were taught that the western countries were subhuman and not worthy of pity therfore should be treated no better than insects---------sounds familier to some today doesnt it.

If you had had family members who had suffered by these people then you may understand that it isnt how far back you go, only that something is done to aprehend those who were guilty--------they werent so sorry means nothing, especially when the Japanese people prospered so much after the war with our money, when they should have at least payed a little for what they did even if it was only to their living victims.

Their Emporer was god and they were gods children and everything else on the planet was theirs for their use or disposal----------2 atomic weapons wasnt enough, a far better way would have been to blacken and iradiate the completye country and its inhabitants as a reminder that no people should be allowed to try what they did again--------they also believed they would go to heaven.

Today they want us the west who they despised so much to come and defend them against North Korea and maybe China who hate them for what they did in their countries to their people, this after having trillions in aid to build their country back up again.

Most of the Nazi's got what was coming after the war, these people got away scott free.

Igorian it was the entire nation who were responsible for what happened in WW2

Great Britain and Germany were two countries that signed the Hague Convention in 1899. By signing up to this we were agreeing (amongst other things) not to use poisonous gas as a weapon... but as we all know, chlorine gas made quite a name for itself in The Great War. So, signing up to conventions doesn't always mean a lot.

it was the entire nation who were responsible for what happened in WW2

Oh now that is just stupid.

You live in Ireland, don't you? Does everyone there blame you for the activities of the British overlords in centuries past? :rolleyes:

I don't disagree that the Japanese activities in the war were terrible, but you can't blame the proletariat and the future generations for state-ordered activities.

Fair point Adam but all this is well well well documented.

The Emporer and his family and those in charge had programmed and conditioned the people in their thinking for many years.

They had been told and believed basically that they were supreme beings and we were rubbish.

When the inner Japanese islands were being captured the Allies couldnt take many prisoners as they fought to the death and the civilians commited suicide rather than be captured by what they saw as dirt, there is a hell of a lot of film footage of Japanese civilians commiting suicide and killing their children in front of the Allies and a long film footage of one islands population of woman and children leaping to their deaths rather than be captured by Americans---they werent scared it was just ultimate shame.

If you study history of this time you will understand, and because the Emporer was seen as the ultimate god he wasnt executed or even charged with war crimes as it was feared that it would have a bad effect on the Japanese population and he lived to a ripe old age much to the disapointment of my families victims of his.

Adolf Hitler would have been hung if he lived---can you see the difference now----the whole Japanese population despised us and the west and were fully behind what Japan did to other countries---they were bought up to believe that from the day they were born---sounds familier again doesnt it?

The German people were ruled by the Nazi people and werent behind what the Nazi's got up to, so their leaders were tried and executed.

One other useless fact for you-----Chamberlins goverment actually gave the Japanese the blue prints for the Spitfire as they wanted Japan to make thousands for us for the coming war with Germany---just as well Churchill booted that idiot out isnt it????

I never knew that about the Spitfire... well, Chamberlain was possibly the most gullible PM this country has ever had :LOL:

I didn't know that about the Emperor and his being let off for fear of causing upheavel. Although after WW2 it was decided that massive penalties on the losers was not the best way to ensure peace (a lesson learned from WW1). Obviously the powers that be believed that destroying the entire Shinto culture of Japan would be counterproductive.

I've done some looking on the net, apparently the Japanese Emperor "renounced his divinity" in 1946, and is now seen by most Japanese as a ceremonial figurehead rather than a god.

AdamW said:
I never knew that about the Spitfire... well, Chamberlain was possibly the most gullible PM this country has ever had :LOL:

I didn't know that about the Emperor and his being let off for fear of causing upheavel. Although after WW2 it was decided that massive penalties on the losers was not the best way to ensure peace (a lesson learned from WW1). Obviously the powers that be believed that destroying the entire Shinto culture of Japan would be counterproductive.

I've done some looking on the net, apparently the Japanese Emperor "renounced his divinity" in 1946, and is now seen by most Japanese as a ceremonial figurehead rather than a god.

Great news then Adam as he was probably worse than Stalin and Hitler together when it comes to crimes against mankind------------the point is Adam the whole nation was behind it and everybody escaped justice much to the anger of my relatives.

Also the yanks had to do Nagasaki as the Emporer still wouldnt give up after Hiroshima, so you could say he is responsible for even more deaths

Sponsored Links