Bosch Classixx dishwasher not cleaning properly

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have had our Bosch dishwasher for about 4 years with no problem and it has just started not cleaning properly - getting wet but not clean. We have checked that the arms are moving freely, the water is heating up and that the soap is being released. Our water pressure is good and it is draining ok. We are running out of ideas.

If I had to guess I would say the bottom arm is not moving but I cannot see why - it is not snagged.

We welcome any suggestions.

Sponsored Links
We had this problem with our Bosch. Try checking the non-return valve for the waste pipe. Its normally a small rubber circle thats attached to a larger rubber block by a flap. Its normally fitted under a screwed down cover by the filters. The attaching flap stretches causing the rubber valve to wedge against the side of the pipe thus allowing waste to be sucked back in by the pump.

Your dishes effectively get rinsed in the mank allready washed off.

Worth a look.

Check the spray arms for blockages. If the end holes are blocked then the arms don't rotate.

Hi

I think Baldy01 is on the right lines as we have checked the spray arms and they look ok. The problem is I can't get into the back of the unit. There are no obvious screws to undo and no other obvious way in.

I checked what I could of the waste but nothing obvious and without being able to get further down the line of the waste then I am stuck.

Welcome any other ideas on how to get into this beast.

Cheers

XH28

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back