1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Bosch Condenser Dryer "Clean Container" Issues

Discussion in 'Appliances' started by klaani, 9 Nov 2010.

1. LeadFarmer

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Since cleaning out the sump under the removable flap, the dreaded 'container' light came back on today, with the machine stopping!!!

Im wondering if the moisture sensors need attention? I think I have found them on my Bosch CLassixx 7, which if Im correct are these two silver curved bars just inside the drum, to the left as you look at the machine, anyone know how to remove them?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Aildon123

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Thank you so much for this. I had the same problem and it was driving me mad. Googled the problem and found this conversation. Found the secret flap but took an age to get it open - so fiddily. Cleaned it out and now it’s working a treat!! Yay!

3. dishman

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    @LeadFarmer

If you are planning to diagnose and repair yourself, then there are a few guides on youtube.

Every machine is slightly different. Some allow you to easily remove the sensor bars from just a few screws located around the lint filter insert. Others may require the front coming off. It is a bit of trial and error.

If you can find an exploded parts diagram for your machine, they usually gives a clue as to how everything comes apart. Other than that, trial and error.

It may be a good time to give it a really good service, remove every bit of visible dust from any sensors or vents.

4. Big Doug

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Found the 'secret flap' on my Classixx 7 and... success. Well done Bnaji.