Bosch dishwasher keeps pumping, filling, pumping, filling!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please can someone help. We have a Bosch electronic management system dishwasher which won't get going. It starts to pump in the water,then empties, then pumps more water, then empties again. There is nothing blocking the filter, the pump thingy, everything is clean. If we re-set the machine and turn the machine off a million times it eventually decides to do a full cycle and is brilliant! I've got my mum staying over for the weekend and we don't want to be doing washing up again!
This dishwasher was originally from work (3 years old) but stood in our garage unused for a year while we had the extension built - now we've got used to it and it's playing up.
I've read loads of comments about taking the front panel off, but don't really want to get that technical. Can't I just stick the hose pipe down some of the holes if there could be a blockage or gunk?!
Someone please help![/list]

Sponsored Links
Short answer is No. You can't just stick a hosepipe down it. As the gunk and blockage is from inside the dishwasher getting back into the system, all you would do is push it further into the system.
As you don't want to get technical your only option is to lift the phone and call in an engineer

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back