BOSCH DISHWASHER STOPS FILLING MID CYCLE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Bosch Dishwasher that is some seven years old and, when it performs, is very good. It has a cold feed only and is tee'd off the mains supply to the kitchen sink. For the past two years there has been an increasingly frustrating problem with the water supply. The machine starts but won't fill or won't fill mid cycle. I have discovered that this can generally be corrected by turning on the cold tap to the sink and the flow to the machine starts up once more. This used to work with the machine in situ - I now generally have to pull the machine out to get this technique to work. Somebody has suggested that there is a simple valve at the water inlet position to the machine. Is this so and if so, does this simply need to be replaced. I would really like to fix the machine if possible rather than add to landfill!!

Sponsored Links
if a m/c does not take in water the fill valve should be looked at, (fine meah may be blocked, new valve may be required) also the supply pipe, and its connection (does water freely flow?)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back