Bosch jigsaw blades

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Apart from a higher retail price and some black paint, does anyone know what the difference is between types T101B and T111C? Same question applies to T101D and T144D. Anyone know of an onsite listing which descibes the specifications and possible uses of Bosch jigsaw blades?

Sponsored Links
Excellent, Masona. Thanks. This information indicates that the blade details on the Screwfix website are not correct.
Shame Bosch don't do this listing on their website.
If I'm buying online, I need to know spec before I buy. Details on the packet are therefore no use.
(Note that I've changed my name)

Sponsored Links
:oops: how come it says that you are a guest?(with your name underneath) that's unusual

Because when I first signed on, I made up a name: Billm. This looked silly, so I deregistered and signed on again under the name Handyman, (slightly less silly :) ). At the point of deregistration, Billm became a "guest", which I believe lasts for about 3 weeks, after which time it gets deleted from the system (I think I read this somewhere).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back