BOSCH MAXX Dishwasher, Bottom Tray Not Clean

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a BOSCH MAXX Dishwasher SGS45E08GB/45 TYPE S9G1B.
The dishes in the bottom tray are not getting completely clean. I have checked the drain outlet as per advice on previous threads, I did get some crud out from under the small panel in the bottom of the filter housing, and also disconnected the drain hose at the bottom of the plastic manifold on the machine right hand side and sucked water through from the filter housing using a pump, so I am pretty sure that the drain route is clear.
Top and bottom spray heads are clear, and I ran the machine empty with both heads off, on a full cycle with a cleaning agent. Whilst this was happening I had both side panels and top panel removed. I could feel the water jet hitting the top of the machine, so assumed this was coming from the bottom spray supply? I looked at the side spray on the left hand side of the machine, but couldn't see any water going through the plastic hose to the spray head.
Is there some sort of diverter valve that should send water that way?

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back