braided flexible hoses

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm fitting a new bathroom suite and was planning to use flexible hoses throughout for connecting up all the taps. I was just wondering whether these restrict the water flows because of their smaller bores and perhaps I should stick to good old copper or plastic pipe.

Any opinions ?

Sponsored Links
Ok with pumped or mains pressure , not with gravity supplies, unless they're short and fat.

Sponsored Links
Don`t kink them or bend too tight and if they are exposed and you have a wife that likes to use a lot of bleach while cleaning dont put any on them as it will rot them eventually

Many traditional plumbers think that flexible tap connectors are unprofessional and only used by CC and CCCs.

They're not unprofessional, they're just rubbish. However, sometimes they're the lesser of all the available evils.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back