Brass 1 1/2 inch coupler



as the title suggests i am looking to see if such a thing exists.

I have googled, i even found an irish adaptor?

I call a coupler something that looks like a tube, and has an internal thread, (like the picture below) screwfix have none (not under brass coupler they don''t)


i can get one inch and smaller but not 1 1/2 inch any thoughts?

and would it not be "interesting" to plumb a house with this stuff clicky
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links


breezer if you ever find a brass socket that big, make sure you hide it, cos round 'ere in the fens some barsteward will mug ya for it.

trust me.


giblets you are a star :!:

thats exactly what i wanted, just signed up and ordered one :D


your are right as to what its for, but abs wont "match" the rest


thanks people :) Chrishutt, .uk is a vehicle engineering company, so it cant, google brings up a whole load of options

ChrisR i had problems with BES search facility, and as its only (probably) going to be a one off I am sorted.

The bloke in my local plumbers merchant said they dont stock them as they cost too much
20 May 2005
Reaction score
United Kingdom
It's, but they have a shipping charge of about £13 so it's not cheap unless you're ordering a lot of stuff in one go, and the web site's even harder to navigate than BES!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links