british gas toolbox

Rob

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anyone know where i can get the BG style toolbox. the one with the big black handle. had one a while ago loved it till it broke.

maybe ollski can find me one ;)#

checked ebay..nothing!

Sponsored Links
Dunnowhatcheronabaht, but I use one of these a lot, good for doing service/repairs/LGSR's in the great Metrolops:

backpack

verrrrry apres ski. even got a snorkle for when the thames barrier comes off its hinges. useful.

ChrisR said:
Dunnowhatcheronabaht, but I use one of these a lot, good for doing service/repairs/LGSR's in the great Metrolops:

backpack

yeah i got the bag version! its started splitting all over the place though, so thought id go for a change.

you must have seen the BG ones, ill post a pic when i finally get one!

Sponsored Links
JohnD said:
Why do BG fitters carry an ice axe?

Because it takes them 1 month to get around to fix the heating, by which time the people are frozen

Das not an ice axe, he's just pleased to see you....

Crickey that's the real thing. I still have my bg one . they are the most rugged time proved tool box and the most close perfect design to gas fitters needs i have come across.

Great tool box, well done for supplying them to us the man who works for TW, I don't care if you do this is important public information.

Sorry for ressurecting this thread, but thanks for the link. My current box has just been run over by a lorry (dont ask) a has a nasty crack in it. A replacement is now on its way.

Cheers!

Sorry for ressurecting this thread, but thanks for the link. My current box has just been run over by a lorry (dont ask) a has a nasty crack in it. A replacement is now on its way.

Cheers!

Was he aiming for you?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back