'Built in' Headboard

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Stayed at the hilton last weekend and the bed had one of those headboards that was stuck onto the wall. I wondered if anyone knew where you could get the materials, or better still a diagram of how to build one. There did'nt seem that much too it but I am unsure of the upholstery side of it. Ideally I would like to buy one as a flat pack kit that I could mount myself. Ever heard of such a thing?

Sponsored Links
Try some of the shops like the 'Bedshed' or similar .. it's only a flat headboard with a couple of brackets on the back that you 'hook' over a couple of screws on the wall above the bed

Not sure if this is any help....

My wife is a curtain maker and have made a 2 foam rectangle shape and covered in fabric material with tab over the curtain rail above the bed.

Sponsored Links
Brilliant, send me the bill and Ill pass on my delivery details and then Ill be in good shape! :p

About £10,000 including free delivery :)

Believe it or not you cannot buy this anywhere ! ( you've thought the manufacter would be keen on this as it so comfortable for back support )

Get the shape foam (not soft type) cut out to your size then pop in any curtain making shop for fabric material with tab to be covered by them,shouldn't cost a lot.If you're having problem then when you're in sunny Southend area drop them in and my wife will make them for you for a couple of drink or 2 !!

Then chose any nice curtain rail to match your bed etc..........

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back