Cable Staple gun

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I have a manual cable tacker, you know, the ones that fire 'U' shaped staples around cables - the one in question is 5mm.
I am after a cordless version, preferebly dewalt 18V (as I have a lot of their 18v stuff already) but I imagine if they are available they would be more likely 12v due to the physical size of an 18v battery pack. Anyway I cant find one! Can Anyone offer any advise? if it fired standard staples up to about 15mm that would be a bonus.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
no, not lazy, but in the coming weeks I have a load of temp cable to put in and it would have made life easier.

Sponsored Links
breezer said:
height of lazyness?

Yes, I can't stand lazy people.

Everyone should be drilling with a bit and brace, mixing with just a shovel, and working under candle light.

And who cares if you whack your thumb trying to knock the staples in, you've got another one. And why get home for 3 o'clock when you can work untill 10 in the evening with those traditional tools?

Damn those new fangled machines!
:rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back