cannon camberley double oven main oven problem....plz help!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there I have just bought a second hand cannon camberley double oven.......after using a combi microwave for 3mths with 3 children I was desperate to get a cooker. Just had it fitted and everything works fine on it until it comes to the main oven. There is simply no gas coming out to be able to ignite it.....arrrrggghhh! I was all excited about having a lovely cooker and don't know where to start as i really dont want to get ripped off....again (the lady I bought it off said it was in full working order??...obviously not)......can anyone give me any ideas or advice what to do and where to start.....thanks :D :confused:

Sponsored Links
Yes if its flashing zeros just set a time it should them work or make sure its set a manual mode. yos should be able to download a user manual.

Yes if its flashing zeros just set a time it should them work or make sure its set a manual mode. yos should be able to download a user manual.
Thanks alot for your replies I have just set a time and hey presto....it works :D . There are zero's flashing and a capital A flashing i presume the A means automatic?.....i will try and download a manual so I dont have to set a time for it to work....but I really don't mind at least I know it works now (the lady I bought it off was right then i guess! it is in working order :oops: ) Thanks again :D

Sponsored Links
gas112";p="1642929 said:
Oven timer is probably on automatic needs setting to manual. Thanks to you too for your reply it is working now when i set a time first....i am going to try and download a manual to try and set it to manual instead of it being on automatic :D

Hi there I have just bought a second hand cannon camberley double oven.......after using a combi microwave for 3mths with 3 children I was desperate to get a cooker. Just had it fitted and everything works fine on it until it comes to the main oven. There is simply no gas coming out to be able to ignite it.....arrrrggghhh! I was all excited about having a lovely cooker and don't know where to start as i really dont want to get ripped off....again (the lady I bought it off said it was in full working order??...obviously not)......can anyone give me any ideas or advice what to do and where to start.....thanks :D :confused:
I have searched the internet for a user manual to try and set timer to manual.....cant find one for my model cannon camberley 10305G.....maybe its older than I thought?.....I dont mind though.... it works fine as long as i set a time. :D

post your email addresss and I'll send one to you !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back