cant set alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys
i wonder if u could give me a bit of help me and my friend friend fitted my alarm about 3 years ago worked prefect until i need a senor extened though to my conseraty and one altered in kit(knocked walls down and stuff)none of the little red lights flash now when alarm is set now ie bang in code it just flashs up zone 1 2 3 4 but not garage is is hard wirerd on metal strip which is zone 5 i have checked wires and looks ok spoke to mate he said it could be senors so not sure the alarm is a ACCENATE any help guys would be most appeated thanks mark

Sponsored Links
simple.

a cable has benn cut / damaged taking out the auxialry fuse, all detectors do not work because they have no power, the gargage works becuse it requires no power

thanks brezzer now i no what im looking 4 i have a go but i put a new ceiling up so could b tricky

brezzer i went to main box in loft checked fuses one blown replaced all working prefect now YOU THE DADDY CHEERS!

Sponsored Links
daden said:
brezzer i went to main box in loft checked fuses one blown replaced all working prefect now YOU THE DADDY CHEERS!

Well he's been know to be a player in his time :LOL: haven't you pops :LOL: ;)

Thought they are 1.6A in Accenta??

The l/h one protects bell/strobe & 13V output, and the r/h one protects the battery.

Make sure you have the right one. If not, it will not offer your system the right protection.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back