Careful with those footie boots...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This evening I was talking to my mum on the phone, she told me something that brought tears to the eyes... a mate of a mate of my sister was out with his friends last night. In the horsing about with his football team he got kicked in the nuts (and to think people make fun of the traditions of manly sports like rugby :eek: ). Due to this single "playful" shot to the pills, he has had to undergo emergency circumcision, additional penile surgery, and due to nerve damage has been given a 50% chance of his now-blackened phallus ever working again.

Please assess your friends (and possibly partners :eek: ), decide if any of them are likely to ever kick you in the nuts, and inform them of the risk (and their punishment). Who would think that a single kick in the nads would cause so much damage?! He wasn't even wearing his football boots, it was normal shoes.

The guy's a moron, but I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Ouch!

Sponsored Links
A colleague at work had an accident whereby a heavy implement hit him square in the nut region and although the pain was enough he informed us later that the accident had burst a vein inside his testes and internal bleeding made one sac grow enormous and he had to have emergency surgery to relieve the pressure. :oops: still makes me wince thinking about it.

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
A colleague at work had an accident

:D :D :D Kendor, don't remember you working a the same company as I did, had a colleague to which happened exactly the same ! !

WoodYouLike said:
kendor said:
A colleague at work had an accident

:D :D :D Kendor, don't remember you working a the same company as I did, had a colleague to which happened exactly the same ! !
probably a common accident, what company was you working for?

I would respectfully suggest that you look after your gonads. I check mine every day, whether this does any good I do not know, but it feels nice !!! ;) ;) ;)

I thought this was one of the benefits of a life partner? You get to check hers, she checks yours in return. :LOL:

AdamW said:
I thought this was one of the benefits of a life partner? You get to check hers, she checks yours in return. :LOL:
Aaah, I check the gonads, I leave the pram filler to her !!! ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back