Catflap problem

28 Mar 2003
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I've got a double glazed back door with glass in the top and solid bottom half with a cat flap in it. The cat flap lets in cold air and i've taped plastic over it to prevent this.
Is there any way of replacing the bottom panel with a new one (without the cat flap) or with another glass panel - can these be bought anywhere or could I obtain one from an old door?. The bottom panel seems to be fitted in the same way as the top glass with a rubber seal around it.
Thanks for your help.
Sponsored Links
they are replaced in exactly the same way as the glass and can be bought from most DG suppliers. It will probably need to bee cut to size though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links