Changing single pane glass in windows

20 Oct 2007
Reaction score
United Kingdom
hi,i have sash and regular windows of wood in my house and would like to change the current single pane glass in them to double paned glass ie cased in aluminium . could someone advise me on how to fix the cased glass ?

will obviously be carful to make sure the thickness of the cased glass in not greater than the width available in the wood frame.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local