City and Guilds 2330 level 2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey i am currently studying City and Guilds 2330 level 2 and im on unit 3 at the moment i am just wondering if anyone has any practise questions for the theory exam?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
My advice?... don't worry, the exams are written for the lowest common denominator and as long as you have something about you and take notice in class and read books you'll sail through it save for the few badly worded questions.

Its a ****ing joke really, any moron can pass the exams, and whats worse is that they often do!

Haha thanks the exam is next week and i have brought all the new books released so im gonna pass it, its all about a.c theory and a.c/d.c motors, polyphase systems and earth fault protection mainly. Also anyone one know of any good electrical apprenticeship companys would be very helpful thanks :D

Hey i would just like to say i took that exam today and i got a distinction got 30 out of 30 questions correct. And also passed A-Level ICT so its time to celebrate :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I got a credit today in 2330-205 installation(buildings and structures) quite happy as after we all thought we had not been taught half of what we rembered.
Ray

Ah well done yea we are all starting that next tuesday its all metal trunking and pvc conduit and cable tray. The only thing i find a bit difficult is cutting the steel armoured to all the same length to terminate the gland.

Dont worry mate its a doddle. but if you want some of the questions pm me your email address and i will send them over.

please check the date of last post before replying.. the last post was 6 months ago..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back