Civil Questions Fast Becoming Uncivil...

Sponsored Links
No - just asking the same reasonable, civil question that ought to be very very easy for any moderator who deletes a post to answer.

And one that I will keep on asking until one of the moderators is civil enough to answer me.

I refuse to agree with the principle that they should not be.

I think it perfectly reasonable that if I am civil to them they should behave with the same decency towards me.

Sponsored Links
I think that its easy to explain what is happening because the Mods are unpaid and only do it as volunteers.

That means that they have to feel that they are getting something out of it and the only thing available is that it can give them a feeling of exerting power.

We all know that a power complex can result in an escalating range of extreme actions, Sadam is perhaps a good example.

A good mod would rarely need do anything at all and would send a private email if he was starting to be concerned about anything.

All this unnecessary deleting and locking of postings which are not rude or abusive imply they are just boosting their power complex.

Tony

absolute power currupts absolutely....

your quite correct regarding the way a mod could be a good one ...without all the melodrama

Sponsored Links
Back