Combi Hot Water Mixer Valve



Hi, I have a Turco Senator Combi Boiler, its been working for 7 years with no real problems. recently the hot water has only been warm. The secondary heat exchanger seems to be working OK, as the hot water outlet is untouchable. This goes into a mixer valve which has got a 1 to 6 setting. Whatever the setting, the Inlet pipe is piping hot and the Outlet pipe is tepid. This points to the mixer valve sticking. Now we come to my problem, I want to buy one of these valves, but what exactly is it called, the boiler manual calls it a Thermostat Mixer Valve Part Number COMMIXE. This is of no help whatsoever. Googling Thermostat Mixer Valve gets me every type of mixer valve apart from what I want. So I appeal to you Pro's for help, what do I ask for and even better if you can point me to where I can ask.
Thanks in advance!!
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local