combi or condensing combi?

F

fastcam

I live in the glasgow area.As we don't have to fit condensing boilers yet,would it be better to fit a standard combi instead.also My property was built in 1968 and still has the original 15mm stainless steel pipework going to the rads.This was as im led to believe that there was a shortage of copper back then.I have replaced all the rads and put trv's on all except 1.Some plumbers have recommended replacing the pipework from stainless steel to copper,others think it should be ok.Any suggestions?Also are Alpha boilers any good as they come with a 3 year warranty.

Sponsored Links
Havent I seen this posting on other forums? Shall I copy a reply over?

Tony

Fastcam posted this question on the screwfix forum a few days ago, and got 14 replies. Not content with that, he wants us to go through the whole performance again. Perhaps he would like to explain himself?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back