Cordless circular saw

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have Bosch ever sold a 14v one in the UK? Reason for asking is that I have a couple of 14v drills, so already have compatible batteries. I know they sell them in the US but shipping/tax charges will be silly.

If not, can anyone recommend a good cordless circular saw that won't cost an arm and a leg (although must be capable of cutting off an arm and a leg :evil: )

I already have a corded one, I just want something handy for ripping sheet materials/arms/legs.

Cheers
:)

Sponsored Links
well a good starting point is have you got any other battery tools!!!!

why not consider looking at a range where they sell naked tools like bosch ryobi dewalt makita ect incase you want to upgrade and boost your tool selection
what sort of budget are you looking at!!!!

big-all said:
well a good starting point is have you got any other battery tools!!!!
Yeh, Bosch! Would be a PITA to have to buy another make, which means another charger and batteries, but it's looking like Bosch don't have anything 14v.

I've been considering the wickes 18v, would come in at under £70 including just 1 battery. Or maybe Ryobi One range, but that would be about £120 all in, which is the most I'm willing to pay

Know of any others?

well i have the bosch 24v great bit of kit bl00dy heavy though will cut through anything

i also have the ryobi 18v +one plus kit the one + is easily up to cutting up to 18mm without a problem bigger sizes no probs but make shure you have both or all 3 batteries fully charged if you have lots to do

i have mainly dewalt 18v and bosch 24v for my main battery kit
i also have 7 bits of ryobi 18v/ one plus as secondary /rare use but handy stuff realy pleased with it
the ryobi gets much much more use as most things need about 70% capacity which the ryobi are well up to ;)

for the price you cannot in my humble oppinion beat ryobi
which i rate as light to medium trade

Sponsored Links
bosch did do one until recently , PKS14.4VE-2 i think . Was in the green DIY range but did seem to be a fairly good bit of kit . Sold for just under the ton with 2 batts and a charger.
Wasnt that long ago that it was discontinued so may be a few still kicking about , but you will have to search hard for them

seaangler said:
bosch did do one until recently , PKS14.4VE-2 i think . Was in the green DIY range but did seem to be a fairly good bit of kit . Sold for just under the ton with 2 batts and a charger.
Wasnt that long ago that it was discontinued so may be a few still kicking about , but you will have to search hard for them

Sounds just the ticket! Do you have one or have you used one? I'm wondering if the batteries will be compatible with my drill (O-pack). I wonder what Bosch do with their refurbished and returned gear? Maybe I'll ask 'em.

green stuff batteries are different from the o blue batteries

Item number: 220004883576

on ebay £62 inc delivery

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back