CORGI

J

just-thinking

Do plumbers,heating engineers and gas fitters now have to be registered electrians to wire heating systems and change motorized valves.. help.
-----------------------------xxxxxx---------------------------------------------
Does corgi help registered installers or just take a lot of money from registered installers for nowt.?
I will only take corgi seriously when they restrict sales of all gas appliances and gas spares,including other all boiler spares to registered installers only.
Any comments on corgi,is there an alternative registration body.please help.
Going back to my day job now,where did i park my horse ?

Sponsored Links
seems the dog is losing its teeth by the day now as corgi isnt even trying to help its members

and by that i mean it is actually making it harder to work with more regulations that we all know will be ignored by many they could have buried the new part p reg but like i have always said they are toothless

now most corgis will have to compete with ( economical refugees) other fitters that wont comply with all the new regs

regs i love them why charge 4.50 more to fit a gas appliances when u can quote corgis regs blah blah etc thatll be an extra 37.50 or if your in the south 137.50

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back