cracks in my pebble dash

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have some cracks in the pebble dash, coming off the corners of the windows and also a horizontal crack on one corner of the house. The question is i've been appraoched by a company willing to sort the problems out and then cover the entire house in a water proof breathable paint. the company is called Pearl XPS. Not cheap. Any one ever heard of them? Should i just get a painter in to fill the cracks and paint the house?
It's a 1930's semi 2 bed.

Sponsored Links
never do work with a company that has approached you, just paint over it all - you can fill the cracks in by mixing a bit of water with cement into a paste and fill in the cracks with it using a paint brush

dont touch it with a barge pole. get a decent decorator to sort it, if you dont want to do it yourself. A waterproof breathable paint....most paints are, so what makes theres so special?

Sponsored Links
cheers guys. I've walked away from the preditors and have spoken to decorator i know. Money saved thank you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back